Saturday, June 30, 2012

Emily Episode 7: COMING SOON.

So I am currently in Prague, THE MOST ROMANTIC CITY ON EARTH, enjoying a little vacation and relishing the fact that I am following in the steps of Emily and Chris Harrison and the gang. It was my hope to  do my normal recap during the last week, when I was in Germany, but that did not happen, which means I'll be recapping episodes 7 AND 8 in one massive, super-awesome blog post when I return to the states. That's right: a bachelorette double header. In a word, epic.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for a vaca for Nancy! Hooray for an epic blog post!

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the doublt wammy recap. Your blog is one of the best out there for bachelor/ette commentary. You take a more critical approach which is why I like it.

    ReplyDelete